Friday, September 10, 2004

Happy Birthday

Ben! Bon anniversaire. Beautiful year. Wishing you the world and these things.

I just spent my first four hours working in the shop. Built boring multiples of stud walls but techies are pretty cool. Unluckily, I forgot screw guns and I didn't learn to get along that one semester in 12th grade on crew. Sheer will will help. I will conquer this. As Darcy resolves.

A second wonderful unexpected visitor came this week. Conversation, the second half and the possessor of pride and prejudice, a reluctant but good sport watcher and a same name were all appreciated very much. And in the morning, around three, three Sam's were collected in A-1 pizzeria. A Con-artist, a Worthy friend, and a first sound of the Oasis song and Osborne play Don't Look Back in Anger partially accidently assembled to eat garlic bread, drink coffee, and discuss literature and the liturgy of nineteen and a college student. Now I need to nap to go out like a light to never never land and Friday parties.