Sunday, April 02, 2006

Seems Like A Mighty Long Time

since I had anything left to say. But that's not true. It's, I've just been crazy. But after giving 19th Century Novel presentation demain on Les Femmes Artistes sous le Second Empire (1852-1870), that season called midterms, which comes to Yale in the third week of the semester and lasts till the third to last week of classes, will be over. So except for St. A's, America Reads, possibly helping out on Noises Off, Connecticut Hospice, catching up with the run away reading I've skipped out on, weekly lab reports, problem sets, and preparing for finals, I should have plenty of time. To make some sketches in the next few days of the month of March. Selfishly, as much for me as for the three of you who read this, this neglected experiment.